If you recently purchased a beautiful antique car, then you know how important it is to keep it protected. Certainly you have a garage sheltering your new baby, and you’ve probably spent some time waxing the exterior to keep it shiny and new. What you may not have realized is that one of the best ways to keep your new antiqued car fully protected is to purchase collector car insurance in NJ for it.
Speak to a Qualified Insurance Agent
You probably have a lot of questions regarding insurance for your collector car, and the best person to answer those questions is going to be an experienced and qualified insurance agent. You want to get the best possible coverage for your new investment, so ask your insurance agent the following questions to find the right policy:
- Can I use my own mechanic for damage and repairs?
- Do I need liability insurance when I participate in club events with my collector car?
- Do I need coverage for any potential damage that could occur at a show?
- Are the premiums flexible depending on how many miles are driven each year?
- Is there coverage for shipment of the car to overseas or out of state events?
Get Started Today
There is no better time than the present to start protecting your new classic car. Don’t delay in calling an insurance provider today to get started. Many companies offer collector car insurance in NJ policies that will keep your car safe and secure for the life of the vehicle.